Do you find yourself feeling unheard, confused or even unwanted? You pray but feel like you talk to a wall with no responses, leaving unheard and unseen? These are all real, and sometimes painfully heavy questions we find ourselves faced with amidst our spiritual life. Moreover, it can seem helpless when we find that we have no outlets or people we can talk about our struggles with without being judged, misunderstood, and faced with strong opposition blaming us for our season of difficulty.
Join Felicity and Jeremiah as they share some personal stories when faced with spiritual dryness. Through our struggles, we hear God’s voice in ways we had not before, leading us to some detailed research and insight from friends and professors. You are not alone in your dry seasons and we are here to talk about it.
- Promises of God Bible Study: A study that offers Promises to hold onto when we feel like He no longer speaks to us.
- Recollection: A Blog detailing the importance of journaling, especially through these difficult seasons. A journal allows for you to practice honest conversation with God.
- Embracing Darkness: A Theological and Psychological Case Study of Mother Teresa: As quoted in the podcast
- Faith in the Night Seasons: Book by Nancy Missler, as quoted in the podcast
- Going on with God in Dark Nights: Audio lecture by Dr. John Coe of Biola University, very helpful and interesting!
- 10 Commandments Film: As quoted in the podcast
|Intro Song:||Ta’amu by Miqedem||Owner:||Felicity Lorenz|
|Duration:||00:22:16||Category:||Religion & Spirituality|
|Description:||Orange County-based podcast that discusses God, Jesus, the Bible, and Christianity in a direct, transparent way. Our mission is to have discussions that (1) edify Christian millennials, and (2) give space for difficult topics to be discussed and wrestled with. This podcast is an extension of the Christian company sho.resh|