The Book of Acts - a time of mass evangelism, intense persecution, and building of the first Christian church. In the pages of this book, you will see the earliest Christians meet opposition with boldness and tenacity, empowered by the Holy Spirit. You will see them speak to huge audiences about Jesus Christ without fear. And most importantly, you will see the Lord lead them every step of the way.
In Deep Roots' first Bible study series through an entire book of the Bible, you will learn more about this incredible book on an in-depth level. Each part of the series covers seven chapters of Acts. Be prepared to walk away changed and emboldened by the Holy Spirit like never before.
- Weight: 0.61 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Page Count: 50
- No. of Weeks: 4 Weeks of Daily Studies
- 4 weeks worth of daily studies of Acts Ch 22 - 28
- Hebrew to English translations for better context
- Insight from pastors, theologians, and Christian writers Weekly prayer journal prompts
- Original photography by Deep Roots, as modern interpretations of scenes in Acts
- Additional resources, like music playlists and film suggestions