Have you ever wondered how you can hear from God? Or felt God gave you a personal promise, but didn't know if it was true or if you're just going crazy? These kinds of questions led us to write this study on God's promises throughout the Old Testament and the New Testament. You will learn how God speaks to His people, and then later confirms that promise. Furthermore, you will know how you can cling to God and His biblical promises for yourself.
- Weight: 0.57 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Page Count: 78
- No. of Weeks: 5 Weeks of Daily Studies
- 5 weeks worth of daily studies
- 5 Parts: (1) Promises in Genesis, (2) Promises in Genesis through Deuteronomy, (3) Promises in Joshua through 2 Samuel, (4) Promises about and from Jesus Christ, and (5) Promises for us
- Insight from pastors, theologians, and Christian writers
- Charts for engagement with the biblical text
- List of all promises given to us in Scripture.